Open Play Admission – $11 per child
Our Location –
651 Washington Road
Pittsburgh, PA 15228
Open Play Hours –
Mon – 9:00am – 4:00pm
Tues – 9:00am – 4:00pm
Wed – 9:00am – 4:00pm
Thurs – 9:00am – 7:00pm
Fri – 9:00am – 4:00pm
Sat – Next Open Play Saturday
Nov. 30 9:00-2:30pm
Sunday – CLOSED
Holiday Hours –
Columbus Day – 10/14 – 9-4pm
Halloween – 10/31 – 9-4pm** (Shortened Thursday hours)
Veterans Day – 11/11 – 9-4pm
Thanksgiving week – (Special Admission policy – 2 adults included per family – additional adults $11 each)
Wed 11/27 – 9-12pm
Thurs 11/28 – CLOSED
Fri – 11/29 – 9-4pm
Sat – 11/30 – 9-2:30pm
Tues 12/24 – CLOSED
Wed 12/25 – CLOSED
The “Pittsburgh” Directions –
We are to the left of La Pomponnée Salon, to the right of the stairs that lead to the T Station and behind the teal “Mt. Lebanon” clock. We are directly across the street from Lebo Subs.
How to Play –
- Admission is charged for children ages 1-8**
- Parents or caregivers must sign a waiver for each child upon arrival. All waivers must be signed before your child may enter the space.
- Parents and caregivers must stay and supervise children at all times. We do not offer daycare or drop-off services.
- Drinks are permitted in the play space. Small snacks are allowed. We ask that no snacks contain peanuts to keep children safe. Children must remain at bench/table when eating. Lunch/Dinner are not permitted.
- Running, throwing toys, and rough play are not permitted. We reserve the right to ask any child that is disrupting or interfering with the experience of others to leave.
- Birthday celebrations and parties of any kind are not permitted during open play. This includes gifts, cupcakes/cake and decorations. Please contact us for private party information.
- Changing tables are located in the restrooms for your convenience. We ask that you please change all diapers in the restroom.
** No charge for children 0-11 months or 9 years + if they accompany a paying sibling